A Peek into my Inspiration Folder

I apologize in advance that I don't have the sources to many of my inspiration images, but I started getting these before I started my blog, so I didn't think about it :(  But, nonetheless, here is a fabulous kitchen that I won't stop dreaming of until I have one exactly like it someday:


 I just adore the contrast in the white cabinets with the darker island.  And the choice of fireplace stone is so warm and cozy. The combination of that and the vaulted barn ceiling would have me stuck in the kitchen for hours! I love the texture found in the space-- I think that's what really gets me.  The bar stools, back splash, wide plank rustic floors, stone, and ceiling is what gives the space character.  


Don't you think this would be the perfect breakfast nook to the kitchen above? Check out that table!  I will have that table in my house when I grow up.  Ah, I love saying that...when I grow up...I feel like I'll never stop saying it.  Even when I'm 80 (: 

What does your dream kitchen look like??


I'm linking to this lovely blog:
A Few of My Favorite Things

Love and Dreaming of White Kitchens,

2 comments

  1. Great inspiration photos. Those high ceilings would be dreamy!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the stone fireplace in the kitchen, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top