Bold Color








all images via House Beautiful

This 1960's town home caught my eye for many reasons. The use of bold color is so effortlessly perfect, and though there are many patterns, they don't seem to compete with one another, but instead flow throughout the home.  This usually wouldn't be "my style", but I happen to love the surprise statement pieces running through the home.  Bold, playful but elegant, and stylish. 
The perfect combination!

Back tomorrow with part one of my Michigan trip recap :)  Today will be spent trying to get used to the time difference and getting back into the swing of things with school!
Happy Monday!
Love,
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. Such pretty rooms.I love those blue chairs. I am excited to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures make me day dream of living in a 'real person' house one day - not my city sized/postage stamp condo HAHA! glad you made it back home safely- cant wait to hear about your TRIP! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the pink room!!! Wish I could decorate like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these. can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this home! I agree with you: not quite my style, but I still love it. I can't wait to hear how your trip to Michigan went!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours! Its so calm and pretty at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you way too much for words. Get back here already ok? :) Love you lots pretty lady! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that pink couch! Think Justin would approve?? I can't wait to see some Mich pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful rooms! My eyes were also drawn to those stunning pink peonies. Gorgeous. Hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of those spaces are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top