December

December is fast approaching!  We all love the holidays, so I just can't wait for it to be here! As I begin to plan my posts and projects for the month, I wanted to pop into today quickly to ask what sort of posts you'd like to see here on the blog in December. Anything specific? Please leave me a comment letting me know!

We picked out our tree on Friday and got it all decorated! Can't wait to show it off soon. It drizzled the night before so I pulled out my rain boots and wore them tree hunting :)
 


Also, I'm now accepting December sponsors and advertisers! I'd love to showcase great etsy shops, small businesses and fun blogs. If you think your blog or shop is a good fit and are interested in advertising, please email me at michaelawarner90@gmail.com

Enjoy your Sunday!
Love,
Photobucket

4 comments

  1. All of the trees look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More posts about life in LA since it seems like a big adjustment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so lovely and are making me feel very festive:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see a blog on alternatives to the traditional wooden coffee table.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top