Twelve in 2012

I seriously can't believe today is the last day of 2012.  This year had some joys, some trials and lots of fun projects.  Today I'm taking a look back at my 12 favorite DIY & design projects of 2012!  If you missed it and want to get more information about the project, just click on the project title.

1. DIY Papered Tray:

2. Handmade Valentine's cards:

3. Indoor Garden:

4. Spiral Curls Tutorial:

5. How to style your bookcases


7. Design tips for everyone:

8. DIY glitter shoes {Look for Less}:

9. Bedroom curtains:

10. Make your own bouquet:

11. Breakfast nook update:

12. My bedroom tour & source list:

What a year it has been! A few other of my most popular posts were:
Bundle of Hope
Story of Grace & a Call to Live Fully
You're a Blogger If...
Yellow Skirt & Dandelions
Waterfall Braid
A Piece of My Heart
Instagram: A Place for Pretty Things
My Last 1st Day of School Outfit
Staying Content With Your Home
Big Girl Job

Thanks so much for sticking with me this year. I love all my readers and am SO grateful for each of you. The inspiration and encouragement from the blog world is undoubtedly one of my very favorite things! 

Happy New Year's Eve and see you next year! {See what I did there?!}
Love,
Photobucket

11 comments

  1. What a talented friend I have! I've loved all your little projects this year and I just can't wait to see what this new years holds for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your DIY projects, specially the glittered shoes! Happy 2013! Can't wait to see what else you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO many beautiful projects in 2012!! Still swooning over your bedroom makeover! It's perfection! Happy New Year Sweet Friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing projects. We copied your heart map idea for Katie's dorm room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it's been such a fun year for you Michaela! You are a true talent. All the best in 2013 xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects! I really love the glittery flats! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your projects! I need to do the glitter shoes! Happy NYE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to do the heart maps! Those are so cute!! Love you, friend! So glad that we were a huge part of each other's 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Each and every one of these posts is so wonderful, as are you, friend!

    I've been meaning to make heart maps for some time -- perhaps 2013 will see me finally finish that project. ;)

    Happy New Year, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a great year! Love the design tips! More success to you in 2013. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've got a wonderful blog! I really appreciated this post, being that I just recently found you through Danielle's Taking Notes Coast to Coast. Your content is intriguing and so relevant to my life right now. Hope to see more posts about interior design, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top