Happy Valentine's Day!

*Photo by Christine Kastler for a shoot we did together a few weeks ago. Can't wait to share more!

Over the last year, I learned a lot about love. Through it all, I also learned that God loves us oh-so-much and I am so thankful for the hope that filled my soul. So for all you girls just like me, don't give up on love, because without it we are nothing {1 Corinthians 13:1-2}.  Here are three things to do if, perhaps, this isn't your favorite day of the year:

1. Buy yourself some beautiful flowers (like above!) and arrange them for your house or dorm room or office.
2. Grab a bite to eat with girlfriends then come home and bake dessert.
3. Paint your nails, laugh a little and remember that God's timing is the best. And that's pretty exciting!

Happy Valentines Day, my sweet friends. I heart all of you and appreciate each of you so very much. What do you have planned today? Enjoy your day and definitely have a piece {or two!} of chocolate. I know I will be!  Here's to a relaxing night with girlfriends!
xoxo
Photobucket

20 comments

  1. Those are some GREAT ideas for Valentine's Day. Before I had Kevin, my girlfriends and I always did something along those lines and they were some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful day Michaela! We are headed to Baylor in the morning. Wish you could be there, Elie is coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this :). Happy Valentine's Day to you, dear friend! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your ideas about embracing loving yourself for this day. my boyfriend is busy and i am spending it with a friend - we're treating ourselves!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  5. No flowers here, but I will definitely be indulging in some chocolate!! Happy Valentine's Day Michaela!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! Happy Valentine's Day, Michaela!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey that sounds like a perfect V-day! Here's to hoping Sean doesn't pick anyone on The Bach because you two are meant to be! Haha ;)! Happy V-day love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BUT seriously....I really hope that whoever he picks doesn't work out. (I'm the lame-o who read the spoilers!) And then he finds me somehow haha :)

      Happy Valentines Day, Hannah!! xo

      Delete
  8. Happy Vday, sweet friend!! Cheers to LOTS of chocolates : ) xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so sweet! I can tell that you are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you SO much!! And you DO have a Valentine - Emory!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Valentine's to you too! Those flowers are beautiful!

    http://GBOfashion.com
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  12. You suggested some great things to do for those of us girls that are delightfully single! I've devoted today to myself!

    ~Jillian @ my Boulangerie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Valentine's Day! :) Beautiful flowers!!

    Definitely don't give up... I waited years for my hubby, but he was so worth the wait. And he was even better than I dreamed, and I dreamed BIG! :) We were engaged after 3 months and married 6 months after that. God answers prayers in His time... and sometimes it's very quickly! :-D

    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Valentine's Day Michaela!! Tonight me and the boy are making homemade pizza and hanging out with the pup!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Valentine's Day Michaela! Enjoy your chocolate. I'll be eating a piece or three tonight, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How beautiful are those flowers! Hope you're enjoying Valentine's Day!
    xo,
    Marcela
    http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Or do something sweet for someone else in your same shoes. It'll make them smile, and you too, and really, isnt LOVE what the day is all about? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful post, I love all the inspiration! Thank You!
    Interior design in lucknow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top