Seattle Trip Recap: Part 1


Being back in Seattle for my graduation was SO fun and refreshing. I can't believe I had to come back to LA and finish finals here at FIDM. How anticlimactic! Ha :) I will get through it!  While we were in Seattle, we did all of my favorite things. We went to the boutique I worked at, ate our faces off at the yummiest of restaurants, and of course stopped at Pike Place Market.  Even though we wouldn't be able to take the flowers with us, we picked up some sweet peas for only $4 for the bunch! They brightened our hotel room for the time we were in Seattle. We also picked up a delicious pear, apple and some delectable cherries. It was such a fun day at the market!  I will forever love days spent here and miss being able to go every weekend.  It really is a treat.

We also stopped into my favorite bakery in Seattle, Macrina Bakery. It is cute, quaint and has the most delicious pastries and brunch menu. If you're in the area, you MUST go :)

Here are some pictures from our day at Pike Place...

Here's a video I took of all the gorgeous flowers at the market!


 Oh, and that tasty treat up there? A morning roll. Pure sugar and butter and bread Heaven!!!
Have you ever been to the market? Or do you have one like it in your area?

PS. Sweet peas are becoming a favorite flower of mine. They smell divine!! 

Have a lovely weekend!
xoxo
Photobucket
*all images by Michaela Noelle Designs

21 comments

  1. SO fun! Looks like a gorgeous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 peonies for $10?! My heaven. I was in Seattle last June and I adored the market. I got a bracelet there that I've worn every single day since. I loved all the flower stands; there's so many of them! I loved all the variety in the stands and the fresh food.

    Your outfit is really cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! i love everything macrina! :) hope you had a blast and caught some of our pretty sunshine!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos Michaela! I can't believe you had to go back either! Ick! BUT you are almost done...there is a light at the end of the tunnel! Congrats friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pike's Market...so beyond fun! Looked like a beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Market! The Ferry Building is Sf is similar, but not nearly as big (well, you probably know that!). Can't wait to go back to Seattle one day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I would love to go back to Pikes! I've only been once but the flowers are pure heaven! Looks like a really good time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such cute photos. you and your family are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Seattle for the first time in April. Thanks to your recommendation, I went to the 5spot and had some amazing bacon praline pancakes! http://adaywithlilmama.blogspot.com/2013/05/one-day-in-seattle-with-toddler.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, everything looks like heaven here! How much fun! I've never been to seattle but I lived in nyc for 7 years, and loved chelsea market...la has some great farmers markets, which I'm sure you know all about. We like the brentwood and Pacific Palsidades markets.

    These photos are beautiful!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm planning a trip to Seattle in July and this gets me so excited! Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of this pictures... Six peonies for $10? WOW!!! (I like the video too :)
    xo,
    Marcela
    http://tucasablogonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, those flowers are gorgeous!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah this makes me miss Seattle!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your photo's of Seattle are stunning! love living in Washington State! so glad you enjoyed your visit here! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Makes me want to hop on a plane and visit!! We have enjoyed going to our local farmer's market the past couple weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous photos, my sweet friend! I've never had the pleasure of visiting Seattle -- must put it on my list, as it's such a short flight away from Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pictures are gorgeous. Looks like such a fun place to visit. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the flower sin this post, so beautiful it just brightened my day! I wish we had a market like that here!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a lovely time! I haven't been to an outdoor market in a long time, this makes me want to go to one so badly!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I want to go here! We don't really have anything like this in our big city.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top