Decor Update: Around Our House


We've been making a few updates around our house lately, and although everything isn't quite finished, I did want to pop in with a few sneak peeks :) I'll be sure to show you the entire new living room as soon as our curtains get back from the cleaners {they had to be seriously steamed/pressed!}

First are a few of my favorite things in my bedroom:
Marc Jacobs perfume / Margaret Elizabeth bracelet / Sweet and Spark Necklace / Nail Polish / Lip Gloss (looks super bright, but it's not overwhelming!)



Family Room/Kitchen:
Dear Lillie Give Thanks pillow / Herb Prints / Pottery Barn Pillows (we just bought these to inexpensively spruce up the room!)





Living Room:
White Pillow (cheaper similar) / Navy Deco Pillow / Ballard Designs Rug (thanks for helping us pick the rug out in this post!) / Phillip Jeffries Wallpaper / Silver and Gold Pillow (sold out, similar here and here)




There's just a snippet into our house. We're scurrying around trying to finish everything by Thanksgiving, because we're having all 18 family members to our house. Normally my whole family goes over to my grandparents house, but this year my mom wanted to have it here, marking our first time hosting Thanksgiving. I'm in charge of the decorating getting finished up...and the mashed potatoes. Both of which I'm real excited about ;)

What do you think so far?! I'm so happy with the new sofa, pillows and rug choice! Hopefully our coffee table comes in before Thanksgiving, too. Can't wait to show you the whole room, because that wallpaper in the dining room is epic. 

Hope you're having a wonderful week, and don't forget to check out my gift guide from earlier this morning!
xoxo
Photobucket

12 comments

  1. Beautiful touches Michaela. Can't wait to seem the room come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Michaela! Love everything! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous as usual.. have you moved back home?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your gift guide posts and I love when you share little decor details around your home! I'm planning on give my room a little make over in January, I just picked out a new carpet at the weekend!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so pretty! Your photography skills are amazing. Such pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I have been in love with that Lola perfume bottle forever! I have been dying to get the Oh Lola pink one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are great items and photos! what do you shoot with?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these details look so lovely! can't wait to see the finished product

    ReplyDelete
  9. All looks so stunning! Love your storage ideas too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What? Not in charge of the jello salad?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving these details Michaela! They are definitely what brings everything together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top