Christmas Day Recap + Video


Hi everyone! I hope you and your loved ones had a wonderful Christmas! We sure did. We woke up and ate my mom's delicious egg casserole and coffee cake, opened presents, and watched Hope open her stocking (which really was hilarious!) Then we got all ready and headed over to my grandparent's house to celebrate with the rest of the family. You can watch the video I created of our Christmas Day down below! Here's what Christmas 2013 looked like in our home:










Music by Lady Antebellum // YouTube Link to Video Here

I love my family. Each year my aunt brings party poppers and we sit around the table and open them. They come with a rather funny and sometimes lame joke, a hat, and another random toy. It is always hilarious to see my cute grandparents wear the hats. 

Come back later today to see what I wore on Christmas Day!
Happy Friday!!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Such a neat video....loved it...and your mom is Gorgeous and your grandparents are adorable! Looks like a beautiful time spent with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful video! We do the crackers and wear the crowns during dinner too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet video! Sic 'em Bears!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable video! That is just precious, what great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a magical Christmas even the dog got a bone! Hope you had a fab time and an even better new years planned! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the video, everyone looks like are having so much fun!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top