Friday Finds: 2

Happy Friday! It's time for the next edition of Friday Finds, where I show you my favorite finds in interiors, fashion, accessories and more!

1. This beautiful bedding from Anthropologie is on sale + another 20% off with code BUZZ20. To.Die.For.

2. I think I'm obsessed with these sparkly sandals. The perfect addition to any closet for Summer! Use code BUZZ20 for an additional 20% off.

3. This print is adorable. I can't even handle it! I can see it in an office space.

5. My latest store obsession: J.Crew Factory. Seriously, the best deals ever. Want J.Crew clothes at an affordable price? Look no further! J.Crew Factory is having an additional 50% off sale on their clearance items, using code SALETIME.  Click HERE to shop clearance. Here are some of my fave looks from the sale rack:







Favorite Finds from Around the Blog World: 
- Bloom Workshop #2 is happening on September 18th in Rockford, Michigan!
- How to Make a Pelmet Box for window. So easy and cute!
- Interesting article for all bloggers to read about the change in our blog world!
- I've been doing this hairstyle a lot and love it!
- This salad looks mouth watering!

Favorite Pin
This real engagement was as sweet as can be!


That's all for today! Enjoy your weekend :)
xoxo

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. I love that hairstyle! So cute!

    xoxo
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. Everything looks so cheerful. Love that print!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all! Especially the anthropologie discount (I already took advantage of that a couple of weeks ago!) and J. Crew Factory. They are my go-to for work/teaching outfits. Love them, and they always have such great sales!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey style twin.. I seriously almost got that Rifle print this week... it really is just too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top