Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites

Have you heard?! Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale is HERE and it's good. Really, really good.  If you're  Nordstrom card holder (I have the debit card!) then you have early access to the sale. If not, you can wait until 7/18/14 when it opens up to everyone. Here are a few of my favorite picks from the sale! Hopefully I'll get my bootie over to the store later this week. 

Makeup and Fragrance:




Accessories, Handbags and Jewelry:






Shoes (cutest boots ever!!)




Clothing:





Some of these pieces are the perfect new additions for Fall. Each year I normally scoop up a few new things from the Nordstrom Sale to be ready for Autumn when it comes, and this year living in Michigan, I might need to do a little damage on some really warm winter coats, too! Yikes ;)

To see the full sale selection, go here! Have your eye on anything specific?! I'm thinking I need those cute Ugg Wedges

Have a great day!
xoxo
Photobucket
interior design website / services / portfolio

PS. There are still a few spots left for Bloom Workshop! We'd love to meet you there! 

1 comment

  1. Love the sale! I use to work it and didn't love it then but as a consumer, YES please!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top