24th Birthday Wish list



DETAILS | Boots (I asked for them in black!) / Necklace / Lavender AG Jeans / Yellow Ruffled Pullover /  PJ Set / Makeup Bag / Mac Lipstick (Plumful-- cutest color and I need a refill!) / Plum Gel Polish / Plaid Scarf / Apron / Birthday Matches / Three Sisters Bake Cookbook


My birthday is on Saturday, so it's time for my birthday wish list. You know, just incase my family (or boyfriend...cough cough...) need some last minute ideas ;) I know there's a lot on this inspiration board, so don't be thinking I'm getting it all. I really just had fun dreaming of some pretty new things! PS. I can't believe I'm going to be 24. Where has the time gone?!

I may or may not already know I'm getting these boots from my mom! I'm so excited :) Thanks in advance, mom + dad!

I've decided I'm better at baking (and also enjoy it way more) so the Three Sisters Bake cookbook looks so cute!

Lavender jeans...I'm not sure if there's anything more "me".

I need a new makeup bag so badly. Mine is ripping-- I think I've had it for 5 or 6 years now. Any suggestions? I do really love this one shown above!

It's already getting realllll chilly here in Michigan, so a new set of warm PJ's would be a cozy addition to my lounge clothes.

I bought my own shellac/gel nail polish kit at Target a few weeks ago so I could start saving money on manicures. It works so well-- just like when I go to get my nails done, the gel lasts for 2.5-3 weeks! I have my eye on this plum color

Anything else I should add to my list?! Happy Monday, friends!
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. What a great list! I love the boots and that apron the most :) Happy birthday week!

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun list! Happy almost birthday! I turned 24 in July. :) Love that yellow pullover! And plum polish is one of my favorite colors... especially this time of year with a glitter accent nail or top coat. XO-Alexandra

    Simply Alexandra: My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Early Birthday! I love the necklace and lavender jeans- so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top