DIY Gold Sequin Pumpkins


This month has been so busy, we haven't had a chance to carve our pumpkins! When I was out yesterday doing some errands, I found a mini pumpkin and some gold sequins I thought would be fun to adorn the pumpkin with. I headed home to create a little DIY ombre glitter pumpkin.

Materials: pumpkin, craft glue (mixed with a little water to spread easier), two sizes of gold sequins.


Step 1: spread your glue and water concoction on the bottom half of the pumpkin.

Step 2: put the larger sequins on the glue. 


Step 3: Add more glue to the next half of the pumpkin and stick your smaller sequins on that portion of the glue.




Viola! There' my only little decorated pumpkin for the year. Have you carved pumpkins yet? I can't believe Halloween is on Friday. I also can't believe there's a chance of snow on Halloween here. Craziness. I'm so not ready for that ;)

Happy Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

6 comments

  1. Halloween has totally crept up on me this year! It's on Friday and we haven't done our pumpkins and I am sitting here sewing together a costume for my son. Yay for procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun project! Thanks for sharing Michaela!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top