Holiday Centerpiece & Our New Chandelier


Every year my Grandma has me do some centerpieces for our Christmas gathering at her house. The above centerpiece is what I came up with for the main, large dining table. I combined white david austin garden roses, spay roses, some Christmassy greenery, tulips and of course peonies, to make this holiday arrangement! I love how it turned out! I wish flowers never died :)

With the left over flowers from the big arrangement, I also did a little grouping of pretty blooms on my mom and dad's dining table, using mercury glass vessels on our West Elm runner.  It's a simple, yet beautiful centerpiece, especially below this stunning new chandelier we got for my parents' dining room. It truly is the crowning jewel of the room! It's officially done! You can see the whole living and dining room here. 








So if you need any last minute new years centerpiece ideas, find a few vases and arrange them in a vignette (grouping) on your table. It makes for a lovely set up! Also, how do you like our new chandelier? It's my favorite thing ever!

Happy New Years Eve!!! Have fun celebrating!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Those center pieces are absolutely gorgeous! You've got such a great eye for design!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the reflections in the mirrors

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top