Fashion: Beachy Maxi Dress




Photos by Michaela Noelle Designs
DETAILS | Maxi Dress (my color is sold out, but this is similar!) / Necklace (similar, similar) / Shoes / Jean Jacket


 Last week I was in Florida with my boyfriend's family. It was my first time there, and boy was it gorgeous! I showed you my Spring Break essentials in this post, and now I'm here showing you one of my favorite dresses I wore on the trip. Flowy, colorful, light and airy dresses are my go-to for summer weather in humid states. Side note: I curled my hair a few minutes before these pictures, because we were heading out to dinner, but within just a few minutes, the curls were totally pulled out and the frizz had taken over. How does one deal with humidity?! ;)

Here are a few more of my favorite maxi dresses as of lately:




Do you have a favorite maxi dress? Please share it with me!
xoxo


Photobucket

7 comments

  1. I love your dress. I've never really considered myself a maxi dress kind of person, but this year I would like to try one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this combo! I have to have that denim jacket!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a second before I read your post, I thought, "man Michigan is a lot more gorgeous than I thought!", then I remembered you were just in Florida, and read your post haha. That dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you though!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha one just doesn't curl hair in humid weather ;) at leas that's what my 18 years in Houston taught me...either that or spray my hair until it is literally hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i see you asking questions at the end to get me engaged...it worked! ;) i have a maxi dress from francesca's that i love and get so many complements on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great dress and outfit :)

    Glad you had a great trip!

    Lauren | LB Designs
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top