The Best Memorial Day Sales

Today I'm popping in really quick to let you know about the best Memorial Day Sales! Below are my favorite stores with my favorite picks. These are some crazy-good deals, friends!



J.Crew: 30% off all items (even sale!) with code WEEKEND.


Lulu & Georgia: 25% off with code TAKE25.


Serena & Lily: 20% off with code ALLOUT.



Nordstrom: Half Yearly Sale. Up to 40% mark downs.



Anthropologie: 20% off sale items with code GONEFISHING.



LOFT: 40% off everything. No code needed! My favorite piece is this striped dress I got a few weeks ago.

Pottery Barn: tiered sale promotion, of up to 20% off!

Sole Society : up to 50% off sale.

GAP: 40% off with code SUMMER

BaubleBar: 20% off site wide with code MEMORIAL20







Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I've been eyeing a few things at J Crew for a while! I'm going to have to make a few splurge purchases this weekend :)

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top