10 Ideas to Try for Halloween


Halloween is this Saturday-- WHAT?! Which means the next day is a new month (and happens to be my birthday!) While Halloween has never been my favorite holiday, I couldn't help but round up a few cute ideas, projects and DIY's to try this week!

1. Jack-o-lantern Mango Guacamole


2. DIY Plaid Pumpkin


3. Last year, I changed out white candles for gold ones and kept pretty fall flowers in my home!

4. Sequin Pumpkins

5. DIY Fall Flower Arrangement

6. Decorating your Fall Mantel 

7. Fall Leaves DIY


8. Apple Blackberry Hard Cider Recipe


9. Front Porch Decorating Ideas

10. Apple Cider Donut Holes


Have you done anything to decorate for the 31st?!

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I love those glitter leaves! They're so pretty!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completed the cool
    Glitter leaf garland for my
    Family room. Iove it!!

    Lori @elegantaffairswa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top