Bloom Bash Seattle is Here!




The day is finally here! Today is The Bloom Workshop's first TWO day event and it's in Seattle. I'm so excited to be in my old stomping grounds! Seattle is where this little blog was born and where the feeling of wanting to serve others through design was confirmed over and over again. You can follow along with the event on Instagram via #bloombashseattle or @bloomtheworkshop. Or my personal account, of course! It's going to be lovely.

Calligraphy by Jenny Sanders of Graceline.




We only have ONE workshop left for 2015 and it's in Chicago! Find out all the deets and register here.

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top