Client Project: Boy Girl Twins Nursery Design



Over the few years I've been in business, I've come to really love designing nurseries. One of my clients from California came to me a few months ago letting me know she was pregnant with twins-- a boy and a girl! I was thrilled for her and couldn't wait to help her pull together a predominately gender neutral nursery, but with pops of color for the sweet babes.

This is what we came up with and I'm in love! White bedding with adorable crib sheets and blankets, a neutral rug, storage baskets, a comfy glider, cute new elephant knobs to spruce up their current dresser, and some artwork for the walls. My favorite element are the stars and hearts for the wall! I can't wait to see it all come together.


* If you're interested in my design services, I'd love to hear from you! From one-hour consultations, to virtual designs, inspiration boards, and full service design, we'd be honored to help you make your house feel like a home. Please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns(dot)com for pricing and packages.

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. This is going to be such a fun project! I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top