Friday Finds: Lace Top, Sweaters & Jackets


Happy Friday! I'm stopping in with some fun finds today...let's get started!

1. Anthropologie is having a 30% off SALE items! Use code XTRAXTRA for your discount at checkout. I love this lace tank for under $40!


I LOVE these sweet tea towels that just went on sale in 3 different colors:


2. Nordstrom sale section is greaaat! I love this wrap cardi:


This floral dress is under $30 (WHAT!) and it's perfect for fall with tights and boots!


At over 30% off, this jacket could come in realllll handy if you live in the arctic like me (okay, I live in Michigan... ;)) I love the quilted gray look!

3. Serena & Lily is having their fall sale which is up to 40% off! 

This circle cut pillow is so cute and under $40 now!

That's all for today! TGIF :)
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. I love that quilted jacket too! We're going to Idaho in a couple weeks and I'm needing a new winter coat.... that one might be mine by this afternoon!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top