Friday Finds: Sweaters, Scarves & Boots


Happy Friday! I'm gearing up for going on a trip to Seattle next week for Bloom. I can't wait to go to one of my favorite cities! But first, I'm sharing a few of the best sales around the web.


1. J.Crew is having a 30% off sale on sweaters, outerwear, and tee's! Use code LAYERUP for the discount at checkout!




2. J.Crew Factory (yes, this is a real thing!) is having a 30-40% off sale as well. Prices are as marked. I found so many cute items, including this adorable plaid scarf:



Use code EXTRA30 if you're getting something that's in Clearance for an extra 30% off ;) Fo




3. I love this simple sweater from Anthropologie (and it'd be adorable with the scarf above!):

If you're looking for some favorite sale finds from Anthro, here are my picks!





4. These cute boots are now on sale!

5. UPDATE! Anthropologie is having a 20% off full price apparel sale this weekend only! Use code FALLFUN for the discount at checkout.





Hope you enjoy your weekend!
xoxo



Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Oh I love that orange sweater! It's so pretty!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top