Historic Boston Town House Home Tour









Interior Design: Nina Farmer, Photos: Eric Piasecki for House Beautiful


This Boston Townhouse is historic, oozing with charm and style. There's so many elements I love, beginning with the brick exterior. I love brick! Moving into the dining space we're greeted with an entire niche of subway tile. I haven't seen this done a ton, but it's beautiful! The fireplace mantel is gorgeous, bringing in some glam to the home. Velvet couch an pair of occasional chairs? Yes please :) Finally, I love how the home seems to have a fairly consistent color palette: blues, greens, and neutrals but all in different values. The black accents grounds the spaces, which I'm a big fan of. I once heard a designer on Trading Spaces (back in the day-- I think I was 12!) say "Every room needs a touch of black", and that's always stuck with me.

What are your favorite elements of this historic townhouse house?
xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Love the brick facade as well as that gorgeous kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that bathroom! The stonework is gorgeous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have provided useful information. lease Visit:
    Window Shutters London | Blinds In London

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top