Life Lately


As you may remember, my mom was here visiting last week! I'm so grateful for our time together. We took her to one of our favorite apple orchards (where my boyfriend and I met, actually!) and it was SO crowded because it was a gorgeous, sunny, Sunday. We loved showing her around, walking through the apple trees, enjoying cinnamon sugar donuts and just having time to be together. Here are just a few photos of the day!

Details: Butterfly top, Similar chambray dresses: here, here, here. Boots: similar here, here


 Similar Flannel Button Up







Hope you're enjoying your week so far!

Just so you know, ShopBop is having a huge friends and family sale! Get 25% off your purchase with code INTHEFAM25 here!

Happy Thursday:)
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Your mom is just stunning, so beautiful as are you! You got good genes, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top