Favorite Christmas Table Ideas

Christmas is a week away! How this happened, I have no clue. What I do know is that I love looking at inspiration for our Christmas tablescape. I usually put together a few flower arrangements for our table, but getting big ideas like these is extra fun. Take a look at some of my favorites!

A simple greenery runner with gold placemats and chargers:
inspired by this 

Green tree centerpiece:
inspired by charm 

Candles & a little dress-up for the pendant:
burlap & lace 

Woodland dream with deer and tons of greenery:
hi sugarplum 

Shabby chic, just like I like it :)
dear lillie

Less traditional, plaid and rustic:
style me pretty living


Which is your favorite? Do you have any ideas for your table this year?
xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Love that first table setting - simple but beautiful.

    P.S. Congratulations my sweet friend - so incredibly happy and excited for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty table settings :) I love the gold accents in the first one but I think the tree centerpiece has my heart :)

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Decor
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top