Top 10 of 2015

I can hardly believe that the new year is here! 2015 was one of my favorite years so far, so today I'm recapping my 10 favorite moments, posts, and projects.

1. In January we made a Date Jar. I give you 15 creative date ideas in this post!


2. In February I made a DIY Floral Heart Box to get in the Valentine's Day spirit.

3. Since I work from home, I designed a small workspace for myself in the corner of my living room!

4. Ashley and I were asked to give our best advice on how to get the most out of a creative workshop for Glitter Guide.

5. One of my favorite projects to date was working on my friend Lauren's apartment design, which we called Home Suite Home. You can head here to see the before and after posts! This home tour was featured on Houzz here.

6. One of the most fun things in my blogging career happened in 2015-- I started blogging for Desiree Hartsock. I wrote this post about how to create a spring flower arrangement here!

7. I decided to open up and share my story, a snippet of my life and how I became a designer, on the blog. You can follow the series here. Also included are some of the floor plans I drew when I was about 8 :)

8. One of the sweetest rooms I've designed in my career, a big girl room for Lucy!

9. Running The Bloom Workshop has been one of the most fun and fulfilling things for Ashley and I. And what a joy it's been to do with my best friend! We've traveled to California, Seattle, Chicago and North Carolina this year...phew! Can't wait to see where 2016 takes us!


10. Putting together my apartment little by little has been relaxing and rewarding. I finally got pictures taken of it a month or so ago, so I'm excited to share in full soon! Back in November, I shared my dining room tour!

11. AND! Bonus, the highlight of my year (and life ;)) We got engaged just two weeks ago! I shared the proposal story here.


What a year! Can't wait to share lots of design-related things with you in 2016!

Happy New Year! I'll be taking off the rest of the week to enjoy time with family, but you can follow along with me on Instagram
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. Looks like a great year!!

    Happy New Year may 2016 bring you lots of love, happiness, health and prosperity for you and your family!

    Lauren Baxter | Lovely Decor
    www.lovelydecor.co
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! May this year bring lots of good things in your life. Wish you Happy new year!
    Web Designing in Punjab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed looking back! Best wishes in the new year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top