Fashion: Summer Swing Dress











DETAILS | Dress / Sandals (similar) / Cross Body Purse / Jean Jacket / Hat (similar)

Like I mentioned a few weeks ago, Rent the Runway is my new obsession. I ordered this dress as my backup dress in a past order, but it was so cute I ended up wearing it for Father's Day! The cute neckline, flowy skirt and fun pattern were all I needed to want to keep this baby forever. You can easily dress this look up with some wedges and sparkly bracelets, but I chose to dress it down with sandals, a denim jacket and a sun hat (which, by the way, is my favorite thing. Cheap, adorable, and is so great for days on the beach...or tanning in the backyard!)

Have you tried RTR for an event yet? I'm so hooked :)

Thanks for bearing with me as I get back into the swing of things after my brother's wedding! It's been a whirlwind of a few weeks-- with their wedding, then planning details for ours, our poor dog tore her second ACL and needs surgery, and traveling back to Michigan, it's been crazy to say the least. Hopefully things will be back to normal around here next week!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top