Our Christmas Tree



It's offically Christme time around here and we're loving it! We got our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving and I'm honestly shocked we found this perfect of a tree for the small space we have to work with! We had a strict "no bigger than 40 inches in diameter" shopping rule and we nailed it ;) I'm happy with the size, too. But most of all, the smell is so refreshing. I don't think we'll ever get rid of it, ha!

We kept it simple this year by using neutral ribbon I found at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. It has the cutest woodland metallic design on it. Then we did all metallic and a few red ball ornaments, mixed with some gold snowflakes. I have a huge collection of personal ornaments that are my parent's house, so when I go next week I'll be bringing a few of those back to further personalize it :) Our tree topper was borrowed from my mother-in-law, so I'm not sure where it's from. My sweet mom bought us our first tree skirt from Pottery Barn as an early Christmas gift! We're cheesy and did a timelapse of us decorating our first tree:


Here she is:


Neutral paper with trees, get it here! I used another wrapping paper to create gift tags tapped on by washi tape.




My bird clip-on ornaments are on sale + free shipping right now! These are the best for patches of the tree that are large, but dont fit an ornament very well.


It's magical at night!




Wood artwork / Thankful Pillow / PoufCouch /

Cheers to many fun memories around our trees, friends!

Did you catch yesterday's Gift Guide? It's a goodie!

xoxo

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. So cute! I love the bird ornaments. My tree is a mix of vintage styled ornaments with birds and old St. Nicholas figurines.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top