Valentine Day Gift Ideas for Him

Gift giving (okay, and receiving!) is definitely my love language! There is little that makes me more happy than going to pick out a friend or loved one something I know they'll love. Birthdays, holidays, and even Valentine's Day are such fun times of the year for me, because hunting down the perfect gift is something that brings me great joy. If you missed my Valentine's Day gift guide for the ladies, you can check out that post here. It's FULL of gift ideas for your wife, girlfriend or your best friends.

Today I'm highlighting Valentine's Day gift ideas for the guys. I love putting together something special for my husband. It will be even more exciting this year since we're married! Here are some of my favorite picks and ideas below:


DETAILSfit bit / watch / slippers / coffee cookbook / north face fleece / travel case / s'well water bottle / plaid flannel / cologne /




Speaking from experience, guys are hard to buy for, so I put this gift guide together with what I know for sure my guy would love. I got my husband this exact S'well water bottle for Christmas and he LOVES it. He drinks way more water now and takes it everywhere. It keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12. $35 well spent! I almost wish I had gotten him the largest size instead of the medium.

If you live in the midwest like we do, it's still a great time to gift a fleece or warm sweater. There are tons of great options out there, but I love this North Face 1/4 zip sweatshirt. It comes in a bunch of colors, which is always nice! Speaking of clothing for guys, a classic flannel button up is always a safe gift. I don't know about you, but I love my husband in a plaid button up and red is extra cute :) If your guy is a great outdoors person, check out tons of great clothes and shoes for that here.

A few other noteworthy items are this YSL cologne that I got my husband on our wedding day (ladies, trust me...it smells amazing!) and this make-your-own-coffee-at-home-book. In fact, if you've got a coffee lover on your hands, here are some other gift ideas you may like:




Other Valentine's Day gifts for him:

- Chocolate! Who doesn't love that?!
- Their favorite beer. I love going to World Market and picking one of these up to include in his gift.
- Make him dinner (and have it be a surprise!)
- Make him breakfast in. I'll be making these delicious oven pancakes!
- Make your own coupons for activities you know he'll love to do together (ie. see a movie, go bowling, go to a brewery, etc.)
- Frame a picture of the two of you for his desk at work
- Write him a handwritten card. (My husband has kept all the cards I've written him...so sweet!)


What do you get for your guys?! Do share...I haven't quite landed on what I'm doing yet, though I have ideas!
xoxo

Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top