Client Entry Way + Favorite Console Tables


Hope you're having a great week so far! We had a wonderful Bloom Workshop on Tuesday, so I never really know what day it is after a workshop ;) I'm excited to be sharing another place in one of my client's homes that I've been sharing over the past few weeks. You can catch the other rooms here:


Welcome to the Entry of the home! It's a narrow space, so we went with a long and slender console table with a pair of lamps and some beautiful art above the table to add height.








My client's have the cutest little dog and this is HIS spot in the house. Always runs up here when someone comes to the door :)
Art / Console / Similar Lamps 
Console tables are often one of the first things that people see when they come in your home, so I found a few of my favorites below for you. I love hanging art or a mirror above an entry console. Under the console is a great place for some storage -- a basket with blankets, pillows, shoes...whatever you need it to hold!

Hope you liked the little tour!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top