Fall Decor Around My Home

Hope you had a great weekend! I'm in Dallas today, prepping for our workshop on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was a bit of a rough weekend with getting into Dallas- First, Lincoln had some tummy issues two nights in a row, so we weren't getting a lot of sleep (prepping us for children one day...ha!) Then, I was supposed to be staying with my brother and his wife, but my brother got the stomach flu, so I had to find another place to stay. Thankfully they have some friends who were nice enough to let me stay with them!!
Anyways, that's behind us and today I'm showing you a few corners of our apartment that I decorating for fall. I kept things super simple and neutral, of course, because I'm just not one for lots of orange.



I picked up these cotton branches at Hobby Lobby for 50%, making my total $11. Score!!

Some mini pumpkins from Trader Joe's completed our little ledge as you walk up the stairs.



I put a mercury glass pumpkin and some pumpkin coasters my grandma got us on our buffet.



These dried roses aren't necessarily "fall" but they remind me of the fall! They are all roses that my husband has given me over the course of our relationship- one from the first time he sent me flowers on my birthday, one for our dating anniversary and one for our engagement (2/3 took place in fall).


Our bookshelf got a touch of fall with my DIY white chalk paint and gold foil pumpkins...


O also picked up this blue and white vase on our anniversary trip a few weekends ago. I just love it! The blue and white love affair continues ;)


So while a lot of these things might not be screaming fall, they do feel textured and homey. If you missed our fall front porch, you can catch it here. What's your fall decorating style? 
Hope you enjoy your week!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top