The Best Black Friday Sales

Hey there! Hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving with those you love! 
It's Black Friday, which means the deals are hot this weekend. I'm here sharing the best of the Black Friday shopping sales! This is the day I get most of my Christmas shopping done, so I'm excited to tackle my list.  Here we go!
ANTHROPOLOGIE: 30% off everything! Price reflected at checkout. Here are some of my favorites:
I picked up this chunky knit sweater last week since I had some giftcards from my birthday. But of course it's on sale today! Gotta love it ;) It's so warm...I wear it all the time! Size down.


I think I'm grabbing this green lace top today! It's so beautiful. Such intricate lace and with button down the back...it's the perfect holiday top! I have green/blue eyes, so it really made them pop.


Chenille Pullover-- size down! This is SO cozy and warm. You can layer it over a plaid collared shirt for a little extra something.


If you haven't gotten these fleece lined leggings yet, now's the time!! I wear them almost every day. Maybe I need a second pair ;) This picture makes them looked ribbed, but my pair is not. They're only $16 now!


More faves: 
Dresses:

Sweaters:

Tops:

Accessories:

BANANA REPUBLIC: 50% off everything. My husband's getting another pair of the jeans he loves so much! We'll wrap them and they'll be a present ;)
BEAUTYCOUNTER: Free mask gift set with purchase of $250 or more + free shipping over $100.  Also, two new holiday sets! Volumizing Mascara & Remover set AND the travel size Cleansing Balm. I'm picking that one up for myself, because it's so moisturizing and has vitamin C in it!
If you want to try a few products, today's the day since you'll get free shipping over $100! My favorites include the body wash in Citrus Mimosa, charcoal mask, and lip glosses. There are a ton of holiday collections that are discounted big time, so I'm getting a few sets and distributing them as gifts. For example, I got the face mask set of 3 and I'll be giving two as gifts and keeping one for myself! Same with this pink trio of lip gloss.  The holiday lipgloss smells like peppermint and is absolutely delightful!
FRANCESCA’S: Buy one, get one 60% off all clothing, jewelry, accessories, shoes, home & gifts
GAP: Everything is 50% off 
HUNTER Boots: Shop the Black Friday Sale alongside an exclusive offer up to 40% off a new Hunter product every day.

J.CREW: 40% off your purchase with code THANKU

J.CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything
Clothes:

Jewelry:

LOFT: 50% off everything with code FRIYAY


LULU & GEORGIA: 25% off everything with code GOGOGO
MADEWELL: 25% off everything
NORDSTROM: extra 20% off sale

This is my favorite top on sale!

Other favorites:




THE MASON JAR BOUTIQUE: 20% off! A few faves:

Embroidered bootie:
Layered Sweater:
Feather Dress:
THIRD LOVE: Save 35% off the satin set bras and panties (love this company!!)
POTTERY BARN: 20% off + Free Shipping with code THANKS
Let me know if I'm missing any sales! I'll add to this post if I find any other killer deals. Hope you have a great day!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

  1. Nice Collection, Thanks for sharing various design.
    Visit for more diamonds collection lab grown diamonds

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top