Friday Finds: Winter Sales

We made it through the first week of 2018. Crazy how fast time flies by. Popping in this Friday to share some sale finds, like usual! I'm grabbing one or two things from this round up and then I'm going on a spending freeze for the rest of the month. Always good to do right after spending money on Christmas gifts and travel. Who's with me?! 

Here are some of my favorite finds this week:


1. J.Crew: sale is on sale with code SALEONSALE (up to 75% off!)

2. J.Crew Factory: 20% off winter faves with code CHILLY // up to 60% off clearance 

3. Anthropologie: 40% off Sale
This top is in my cart!




4. LOFT: Lots of picks under $25, $20 and $10!



5. Nordstrom: so many great winter sale finds, all under $100. Most, a lot less than that!



6. Beautycounter: safer beauty products for your skin at 30% off! Sale ends 1/7.

The baby wash and protective balm are my new go-to items to gift to friends when they have babies! One of my friend's and her son both have severe eczema and the protective balm is the only thing that's ever made it go away! I love hearing that!

The face mist is a great way to wake up! If you want a bit of a bolder lip color for the winter, this is the perfect shade of red, but not as bold or thick as lip stick. It's super moisturizing, too, which is the biggest draw for me! The coral color lip sheer is so beautiful and I've found it to last for a long time. I'm not much of an eye shadow-wearer, but this color is subtle enough so it's perfect for me! I'm in the market for new brushes, too, and since it's on sale I thought I'd share.


face mist / baby wash / baby protective balm / ruby lip gloss / coral lip sheer / eye shadow duo / all-over eye brush

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! We're off with the youth group from our church for the winter retreat. Wish me luck-- it's currently 5 degrees outside! ;)

TGIF
xoxo


interior design website / services / portfolio

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top