The Perfect Summer Romper + Wedges

Last week I was in Nashville teaching The Bloom Workshop and it was a lot hotter there than we've yet to experience in Michigan this year! I was SO glad I found this romper a couple days before our trip, because it made the perfect outfit to wear to teach during the first day of the two-day workshop. I'm pretty picky about rompers and have a little checklist in my head when trying them on.
Things I look for in rompers: 
- Not too short
- Not too long ;)
- Comfortable fabric
- Fun pattern
- Somewhat fitted (to give some shape. Also, I try to sit in them in the dressing room to make sure they don't create an unwanted bulge you-know-where ;))
- Washable (nothing worse than only being able to take something to the dry cleaner...so many of my tops are like this, so I'm trying to be more careful about what I buy!)
I just fell in love with this one and it was on sale, so double win! It's 50% off now!!

The sleeves are flowy and so sweet. The top is sort of a wrap look, but has a snap to make sure you don't fall out of it ;) The back has a zipper so it's fitted and gives me a little shape.

These wedges arrived a couple days before my trip so I thought I'd break them in by wearing them every day before I left. I was so surprised that even the first day I wore them, they were already so comfortable! I didn't get any sores on my ankles or by the toe. Woohoo! The leather truly feels like butter. They feel pretty luxurious for being under $80! I got them in gray but they come in 4 colors.




Photos: Ashley Slater Photography
romper / wedges / bracelet / necklace
After 8 hours in this outfit, I can honestly say it was all comfy enough I'd do it again! I'm always on the hunt for cute sale pieces, so the Loft is a go-to for me (not sponsored, just sharing!) I also just learned f you buy something full price, you can have your receipt adjusted up to 14 days after your original purchase. So great! 
Hope you have a great day!
xoxo
interior design website / services / portfolio

3 comments

  1. Absolutely love that romper! I can be a little self-conscious about my arms so I really love flowy styles like that. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks adorable on you. And the wedges are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Romper is perfect on you! It's so hard to find the perfect one, but once you do your golden! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top