Fall Essentials: Sweaters

SHOP:




As the third post in my Fall Essentials series, I'm showing you my favorite sweaters for Autumn. It's certainly sweater weather here in the mitten, so I might add one or two new items to my wardrobe that can also transition into winter. I wear a lot of pullover sweaters, but I also am loving the poncho / cardigan look. And those polka dots? Love. One of my other favorite styles (everyone who knows me will testify!) is the lace extender or tank top coming out of my sweater. 

This is my all time favorite lace tank to throw on under sweaters. I wish I had a picture of myself in it!

This one is almost identical to the other one I have, pictured here:
Boots (on sale!)

Where do you find your sweaters? Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top